Hey furs, we hope everyone who went to confuzzled had a fur-tastic time and that you all are having a great pride month so far, we’d like to point out that some of our members who have attended the con have come down with covid, so please do make sure that you have a negative covid test before you attended the meet. It’s nearly this month’s furmeet, so be sure to have all of your tails ready for this month’s fursuit walk (weather and suiters dependent), and lots of games for you to enjoy. We all look forward to seeing you furs there. Oh and also please let us know if you’re bringing a suit so we can have enough water on hand for the fursuit walk.
We meet at the Resolution, we normally meet upstairs in the raised area. However, we may have to sit downstairs again depending on their staffing and if they are able to keep both open.
- 11:35-11:55:- Meetup at the bus station for those who want to speak to the committee first or cannot find the Resolution (please go to the Resolution straight away at 12:00 if you know where we meet to avoid large crowds)
- 12:00-14:00:- Food and socialising, along with catching up (Resolution)
- 14:00-14:45:- games and socialising
- 14:45-15:15:- fursuit walk (weather and suiters permitting)
- 15:15-17:00:- more socialising and games
- 17:00:- Meet officially ends
Covid Safety Rules
- If you currently have symptoms or a positive test please do not attend
- You will be required to bring a vaccine card/NHS app with both dosages given
- If you have a valid medical reason you cannot have the vaccine be careful attending
- If you have a valid medical reason please take a test the day before attending
- Medical conditions don’t include: conspiracy theories, just not wanting to have it, etc.
- Please wear masks if meeting at the bus station or on the walk
- Please limit physical contact between members
- Given that some of our members have pre-existing conditions, knowingly breaking covid rules may result in being sent home or permanently banned from future meets