Heya furs, I know the last few years have been a lot for everyone. We’re back to doing IRL meets and hopefully do not have to go back to discord-only meets. So new year, new start, we’re meeting at the Resolution like normal with games and a fursuit walk as we return back to normal. Covid rules still apply, as some members are immunocompromised and we want to protect as many members as possible.
We meet at the Resolution, we normally meet upstairs on the raised area. However, we may have to sit downstairs again depending on their staffing and if they are able to keep both open.
- 11:35-11:55 :- Meetup at the busstation for those who want to speak to the committee first or cannot find the Resolution (please go to the Resolution straight away at 12:00 if you know where we meet to avoid large crowds)
- 12:00-14:00 :- Food and socialising, along with catching up (Resolution)
- 14:00-14:45 :- games and socialising
- 14:45-15:15 :- fursuit walk (weather and suiters permitting)
- 15:15-17:00 :- more socialising and games
- 17:00 :- Meet officially ends
Covid Saftly Rules
- If you currently have symptoms or a positive test please do not attend
- You will be required to bring a vaccine card/NHS app with both dosages given
- If you have a valid medical reason you cannot have the vaccine be careful attending
- If you have a valid medical reason please take a test the day before attending
- Medical conditions don’t include: conspiracy theories, just not wanting to have it etc.
- Please wear masks if meeting at the bus station or on the walk
- Please limit physical contacts between members
- Given that some of our members have pre-existing conditions, knowingly breaking covid rules may result in being sent home or permanently banned from future meets